12/23/2011

The Term in Summer!!


This is a strange term, in the School of government we started at the end of November. The first thing complicated was return to awake early morming, I think also today is difficult.

I have only two subjects this term (apart of english IV, of course!!). One of them is a Seminar about the Centre of Government and evaluation of Public Policy. Personaly I hate it, because it´s about how you can work with the authorities of the government, like a personal advisor, and I am  more interested in the Public Policies. 

The other subject is about the "History of Social Policy" and the globalization of this phenomen by the World Bank or the Inter-American Development Bank, It´s very interesting and a tool for Public Managers.

My current term could sounds easy, but my classes are all together only on Tuesday!!! starting at 8.30AM to 17.45PM, it´s a lot of class in only one day. Moreover I´m collaborating in SENAME, National Services of Child, wednesday to friday until the end of January.

This is my last term of Class in the University of Chile, because the next year I start my profesional practice in some organization in the Government.

It´s a very busy summer!! I miss the real summer!!

3 comments:

  1. I miss the real summer too :( But I think that we must face the impact of our act.
    Good luck with your last term!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! and Congratulation!

    I'm proud of you for your colaboration in SERNAM and envious for your two subject xD

    I wish you can do all, and comming soon a public administrator! I like the public policy, maybe we could chat about it.

    see you!
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should just relax and enjoy the journey. You are in good hands.

    study abroad

    ReplyDelete