12/29/2011

To start to read the global book: Brazil


If I follow the St. Augustine’s quote, I must to say that I only read the middle of the index. Yes, I know is really sad, but when I found a job, I promise to save some money and discover the world. However I have a big trouble, I have a phobia about flying, so first to start my plan, I have to resolve this problem.   

So, when I will have the opportunity, I hope that my first destiny to visit will be Brazil. I don´t know exactly, but I think that in one of my <<Past Lives>> I was Brazilian. I always saw it in photography or in the soap operas of the afternoon.  I want to know their amazing scenery, their relaxing beaches, and their beautiful people.

I heard that some cities, like Río are <<a little>> dangerous for tourist, but me neither, I need Brazil. I don´t know anyone there, and I’m planning study in some university, something related Public Policy or Public Management.  I want feel the sensation of finish the class and run to the beach, here in Santiago that never will happen. 

Finally, my check list of things to do in Brazil is:
 1. Visit the Corcovado and other great places for take photos and buy souvenirs to my family and friends
 2.  Find the appropriate University to study.
 3.  Dance in the Carnival and practice my steps of Samba!
 4.  Visit a Favela and know their reality.
 5.  Find Reynaldo Gianecchini, my platonic love and favorite Brazilian actor, and get a picture with him (I think that will be hardest).
 6.  etc., Brazil is a Book!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your post. I would like to visit to Brazil too, but I don´t have any plan yet. Good luck with it :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete