1/28/2012

Inap: such real like you!

                                                My Dear Matte Palace

When I received the results of PSU, I was very confused about my future. Finally I decided study Public Management at University of Chile, because I was more interested in follow political studies.  So, advancing with the subjects I realized that Public Management it´s more necessary, and the Public Managers could be a deciding factor in Chile.
 
I entered to INAP in 2007, and in that time the School of Government was in the Matte Palace, I really loved it! It was a mystic and a beautiful place. I think that old places have a history and a soul. The oldest mates said in the next year we´ll move to a better place. All in my generation believed that myth, and me neither because I loved the oldest Matte Palace. Unfortunately, the past earthquake finished with my Matte Palace, and we moved to other building (believed or not) in other University!! (Los Lagos University). 

 
To make a short story, today we are studying in the building of Agustinas with Brasil. To me it´s like a meringue because the colour in the walls.  We don´t have enough classrooms, I hate the computers in the lab, because when I needed one a mate is chating in facebook, or the pc always leave a virus in my pendrive. One of the most important rule is always arrive late to class ;), I think that is like a trademark of the students and teachers there. I don´t want to say anything about the drawbacks, because I´ll never finish. 

 
Following with the good points, it´s a small place, so it´s difficult don´t know any juicy gossip. We have a “Jaimito”, a mythic member of the administrative stuff, he´s the most friendly; a lot of mates want him like our director of the INAP. Definitely, I have to say about INAP “the house is small, but the heart is huge”.


Nowadays, In my last year of study, I think that I miss the stress, and the life like a student. I really hope a better future for INAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment