1/07/2012

The Music like the Water: A Need

The music is a very important part in the life for the entire human race. For me it´s like the water, because it floods the different moments in our life and could be essential for the survival of the human feelings.
 
In my case, I like several kind of music, and I don´t have one favorite singer, I love all my favorites singers and bands. My favorites Chilean Musicians are Violeta Parra, Victor Jara, and the band Los Prisioneros, they have song that take my soul and make me cry for the beauty of lyrics. Also I love the Latin-American music, the Brazilian Music; nevertheless I hate the reggaeton, especially for the denigration of the woman. And I love the Britpop too, especially Morrissey.  Simply, I love the singers and band that know express the feelings and the reality of the humanity.

 
The heaven and the trees don´t give money, for this I don´t go to concerts (jojo, no). Really, I don´t like the places with a lot of people to smells, I prefer places more close for enjoy the music. I love discover new music in the internet, and Youtube is the best tool for that task. One of my last discovery is Habib Koite & Bamada, I don´t understand the language, but their music make me dance!



  Personally, I think that some kind of music could be like the soundtrack of the life. When you are sad or very optimistic about the life, always there is a song in your head. According with you state of mind, the music could be a help to channel the feelings, the ideas about troubles or situations in your life, your community, your country, the infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment